From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of
PhotoRoy6@aol.com
Sent: 13 February 2003 00:20
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: why does digital looks better?

In a message dated 2/12/03 1:07:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk writes:

<< Brian

 The D60 already produces better images than medium format.

 It must be true, I read it on the web  ;o)

 P >>
Is film or digital medium more likely to survive a radioactive dirty bomb? I
feel most digital mediums are more likely to be damaged by a dirty bomb
except for digital info that is stored on a CD?