Sepia and Sellinium Toning In PS

hey list!
i will be scanning and refurnishing a photo of a diseased relative
and i think of throwing a Sepia copy as a special

so i tried the PS help and it led me to Channel Mixer.
what i did was convert a test B&W photo to RGB and play with the channels. the best i could do is get an unsaturated yellow tint.
so... i wonder if anyone vould suggest the proper settings (which output channel, and a choice of RGB values)
(i guess there are more thatn one Sepia tones, aren't they)
or even lead me to a web page with a prepared guide for it.

and while on the issue, what about the same info on sellinium toning?

thanx mates, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!