OT: Boomerangs ...

FYI

Google has a new tool in development, "Google Sets"
http://labs.google.com/sets

Type in the names of any two famous photographers ...
Ansel Adams & Eggleston for instance ... an it tries to produce a set
of related "items"

...Peter Galassi (?) , Diane Arbus, Garry Winogrand (?) etc etc ....

Film & lens ...
... Camera, Computer, Light, Exposure ...

Oh, the subject line ... I thought I would try giving a hard one,
answering the ond saying about comparing
"apples & oranges".

Well, the first 14 members of the set are fruit, the 15th ...
boomerangs ;o)

Bob