Re: need HTML guru for small help

> My $.02 on helping search engines find images is to make sure to add
ALT tags
> as well as to name the images using words instead of just numbers.

Andy

This is correct, certainly for Google's Image-search

Emily, you don't seem to be utilising the Alt="Location, Subject,
Keyword, Keyword" tag at all.
If you put text in there the spiders will still find it but it wont
"clutter" up the display page.

One other harmless thing you can is to include some HTML comment tags
<!-Brewster Beach - Photo of lighthouse -->
These won't be displayed but may or may not be detected by search
engines.
Don't overdo it and certainly don't use any "hooks" that are not
directly relavent to the content.

Bob