Re: Film and National Geographic

> talks about the photographers using "rolls of films", and I saw Steve
> Curry [I'm not sure if my spelling is correct] opening up the back of a
> film camera to shoot the Afghan girl last year.
> Why? Do NG photographers avoid the digital?

I met Curry on board the aircraft carrier Harry Truman last year and he was
working with two Nikon digital cameras and editing files "on the fly" so to
speak as the photo lab on board had set him up in a space where he could review
the day's images on their digital editing facility. BTW, the navy photographers
(mostly women by the way) only used digital cameras - not sure of brand. They
told me they had the capability to process C-41 and make prints up to 8x10.

Andy