Re: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

Qkano Talbot wrote ---

>>> and especially anyone with a tripod.  In general disposable cameras appaer invisible to the security guards (same for your federal guards?).  What they miss is that for criminal activities you really don't need a high-quality neg ... or should I say in the UK I suspect most of it is they want you to have to buy the "official" photographs ...<<<<

   The terrorists are SO far beyond this curve.... Take the bombing of the USS Cole. To understand the then-current layout of the area around the ship without risking detection, the terrorists simply got on-line, paid for pictures from the french satellite to be made when it swept over the Cole, paid for them with a credit card, and used those to plan, time and execute the successful attack....and this was on a MILITARY target.

   The WTC/Pentagon bombings used GPS coordinates, there was no
need whatsoever for pictures from the ground.

>I don't think things are gonna get better in the near future.

  Nor do I. The fear, mistrust of each other and paranoia are growing madly, like mushrooms on a cow pasture in a rainy night.

   --- Luis