Re: Film and National Geographic

I too worked with army photographers recently, they also work in digital. I
recently gave a class to some boeing folks on a new editor system for
television production and they had a beautiful studio all set for film
including some great medium format cameras. The studio was never used. They
shot only digital stills.

The film in question I think is an old NG production, not current. We film
users are slowly getting left behind.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g