Film and National Geographic

I just saw again National Geographic Channel's "The Photographers", and
noticed that there is no mention at all of digital cameras. The narrator
talks about the photographers using "rolls of films", and I saw Steve
Curry [I'm not sure if my spelling is correct] opening up the back of a
film camera to shoot the Afghan girl last year.

Why? Do NG photographers avoid the digital?

Elson

--
NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca