Re: old news

> Here are URL's about the robot photographer - "Lewis":
> Should we ask it to send some work to the PF gallery?
>
> AZ

Alan

All I can say having visited your links is that the shots they choes
to show (out of 3000 taken!) would not be the worst we have seen in
the gallery.

Maybe advanced versions of the robot will learn to present badly
framed, focussed or lit photos as "creative" making it even ome
successful.  Perhaps too they can program it to speak:  that way it
can learn to retake the "decisive moments" it was too slow to catch
the first time round ;o)

Bob