Re: Gallery Review

Title: Re: Gallery Review
on 6/1/03 8:08 pm, Marilyn's Mail at marilyn@rglobal.net wrote:

Steven Ross <javascript:{}>
GLADIOLUS:  The blurred, softly colored background works very well with the flowers.  Another well done macro shot.    I think I would have cropped a little more off the left-hand side of the photograph just to put more emphasis on the in-focus petals and water droplets.  Beautifully lit.

Thanks Marilyn.  Glad you liked my image.  The reason I
didn't crop tighter on the left is I liked the difference between
the soft colours the blurred bud gave, to the sharp focus one.

Thanks again for your comments

Steve Ross.