Re: Some School of Photographic Arts and Sciences faculty work onlineFYI

Karl,

Thanks much ... I think removal of the reference to width should fix this up.
I "worried" about this but since my browsers all seemed to ignore width and
height specs if none was specified I did not pay enough attention to this
item. I looked at it several times and each time I said: naaahhhhh it is OK!

Well, let's see ... about 60 pages to fix ... hmmm ... gimme a minute!

Thnaks all for helping trouble shoot this thing.

Andy