Re: Some School of Photographic Arts and Sciences faculty work onlineFYI

> << http://www.rit.edu/~661www/faculty-work/index.htm >>
> might be good work but I couldn't get the thumbnail to load up to the
larger
> size. I check my windoz setting and see if something funny is happening.

looking at the source code I find

image width=""

.. which means that if you highlight the page by left clicking the mouse
button and dragging it across the whole page you will find a speck, central
to the page which is the downloaded image sized to nothing (!)

you can either right click this speck ( a little difficult to do) and select
copy then paste it into an image viewer or (easier) change the page address
from something like:
http://www.rit.edu/~661www/faculty-work/pages/miller-3.html
to something like:
http://www.rit.edu/~661www/faculty-work/images/miller-3.jpg