Invitation

Dear members,

It's long time not to see you.

We, Canon and I will start a new project(Photo-Haiku World) on Global Challengers of Canon's website around the end of January 2003.
It will finish in January(or Fbruay) 2004.
I need about ten participants for it.
Are there any people who are intereted in photo-haiku?

If you would like to know photo-haiku, visit the below. you will find a lot of photo-haiku works.

People who would like to participate in this project, please email me directly.
I will speak it in the detail.

Best regards,
Mitty (aka Mitsugu Abe/Museki Abe)