Re: Luis's Gallery Review

Luis wrote about Smoke from Burn Outs:

>Having been at many tracks like this in my youth,
>JOhn's picture has a mythic quality that brings the
>viewer both the reality and something of the essence
>of grass-roots drag racing.

Thank you, Luis.  I'm glad to see that the pic
summoned up your memories of similar events.  Your
comments (and rand's off-list) help to answer my
question about whether or not this image works as a
documentary photo.

BTW, thanks for The Gift.

Best, John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/