gallery

PF gallery,

I think John Mason's "Burn Out" picture is wonderful. For me it confirms the
notion that ritual underlies every activity.  Roderick's picture, also with
great atmospherics, expresses the idea of "passage."  It could express the
simple pleasure of a walk or a personal struggle. They would make a great pair.

I think "rites, and passages" (now where have I seen that before?) would be
a neat theme for another postcard exchange :-)

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us