Re: Powering old cameras

Andrew,

My sincere thanks. If you want to sell any battery that can power the
cameras listed below let me know. Adding these diodes and calibrating the
meters to a lower voltage is something I had not heard of and appreciate
your very thorough explanation.

I would like to give power to;

Minox 35GL
Minolta 16 MG which I have not really looked into because of the film issue.
and two different versions of the Minolta Hi Matic both with dedicated off
shoe flashes.

All four of these cameras are mint, and it would be fun to see how a roll of
film would look.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g