Well, all photgraphers are perves after all, right?

Story of the day ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2576743.stm

"Parents in Edinburgh may be stopped from taking photos or videos of
their children's nativity plays or concerts - to combat the activities
of paedophiles.
The city council said parents wanting to record these events would
have to get the permission of every child's family. "
<<SNIP>>
"Parents in Edinburgh may be stopped from taking photos or videos of
their children's nativity plays or concerts - to combat the activities
of paedophiles. "

I must admit, these days I would think twice about shooting shots
where other people's kids were providing foreground unless I knew for
sure the parents would not mind.

BobT

"When words lose their meaning, people lose their liberty" - Confucius