Re:Re: d100 weddings

   After wading through innumerable messages on this arduous thread, I go back to the original and conclude that Jody is simly unprepared to do this wedding. If you go digital, capital outlay for enough card memory to do the job(s) is simply required. It's tres cool to save money by not spending it on film, but foolish to go to someone's wedding unprepared. I also wonder, what if Jody experiences a breakdown with that D100 ? Will she have a spare body
fully capable of doing the job ? I doubt it. Printing the couple's pics on a lower-end Epson ? This is the other side of how photography gets devalued, to use a term bandied about here regularly. Is Jody doing this wedding for free for friends who have no money ? Or is this a regular paying job ? Because if she is charging competitive, professsional prices, she is surely not delivering competitive, professional-caliber services/risk levels. Just my opinion.

    --- Luis