Re: Inkjet prints (basic question)

At 04:15 AM 12/14/2002 +0900, you wrote:
Can you suggest any reason why the plain paper should be so much better?
You see I keep wondering if I've just missed something, like not adding
the fixer or something.
The ink is absorbed into the fibers of the paper more. On the glossy stuff, it pools on the surface more. This is the reason the same ink set lasts much longer on Matte paper than glossy.

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Miracle