--
Deen Hameed Photography
hameedd@flashmail.com

On 2002-11-20 07:28:00,  said:
Re: Fuji Finepix S2 Pro (why must I ALWAYS dribble on?)
Deen...  As one who drives a Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 and owns a Fuji S2, I can attest that both items are alot of fun!  I shoot mostly nature and landscape and the S2 has served me well in this area.  Go for an S2 if you can!

Cheers,
Janine

--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272