> Opinion Re: Global Health Council's Photography Contest -ANNOUNCEMENT FYI

I am amazed by the comments below.  Here is a chance to make a contribution
to a conscienceness about global health.  Any discussions about personal
remuneration beyond raising the global awareness of such an issue that
effects us all is simply, well . . . amazing in the staggering, jaw
dropping-mouth open-dumed by awe sense.

S. Shapiro