PF Exhibits on 09-NOV-02

            Dan Mitchell - The shopping expedition
                My eye is drawn to the couple seated on the bench. Not
being familiar with the place
                your photo was shot, I would not have guessed they had
been shopping.  The rest of the image
                gives me other info, the couple appear to be looking at
something.
                A tighter shot of the couple in this lovely light would
make a stronger image.  I realize that
                may not have been possible to shoot at the time the
photo was made.

            Laurenz Bobke - Sun, Sky, Rocks and Water
                The gorges are my main focus when looking at your shot.
To me, they become even stronger
                with a tight cropping of the water and a slight crop of
the sky.

            Kostas Papakotas - Looking Out
                Delightful!  I have not seen such a photo before,  hope
this spurs you on to take this accidental
                and expand on it with some set up shots.  I  do not mind
other gear in the photo, the patch is
                is distracting though.

            King/Arthur - Whew!
                Yikes!

            Enrico Christion - enlightenment
                I get a strong sense of emotional struggle having gone
on in this photo.  A release of burden.
                Well done.
                (The crosses above the treeline----was it a street
light?)

            Christiane Roh  - Lausanne, Pl. de la Palud, november 200
                The light you worked under was handled nicely. My eye is
drawn to the crafters work and
                strong hands.

            Elisha Page -
                I want to peer into the windows at the base of the
shot.  Excellent exposure and balance.

            Andrey-
                The gal on the left-her eye direction!  She anchors the
rest of the scene for me. I love the
                placement of the reds and the grey walkway.

            Emily L. Ferguson - Russells Mills pond, S. Dartmouth, MA
                  The boulder and reflective waters are the main
interest for me.  Would like to see these
                   isolated. The rich color in the waters is just
beautiful.
                   A picture within a picture, more than one shot in
this view.

            Richard Cooper - Safe Harbour
                    Yikes-no additives?   I really like the mood of the
pier and green ant lower right.
                    White masts lead my eye out of photo.

            Bob Talbot - Birth and Death
                    The title made me think this child may be a Hospice
client, then I saw the black suit and
                    thought  what is going on here......what type of
Hospice worker is this woman.......
                    ....thanks for the explanation- whew!

            Guy Glorieux - Old Montreal 1
                    This one just does not stand on its own for me. As
part of a group of technique
                    I can appreciate the scene more.

I tend to be blunt and opinionated, hope to become more helpful and
diplomatic in critiquing
photos.
-Bobbie Blazy