Re: Global Health Council's Photography Contest - ANNOUNCEMENT FYI

At 11:13 AM 11/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> I looked on the above web site and didn't see a reference to the contest.
>
>Alan,
>
>I had difficulty locating the material as well but ultimately found it at:
>http://www.globalhealth.org/view_top.php3?id=94#photo
>
>andy

Andy

Thanks,
Here is the URL to the guidelines:

http://www.globalhealth.org/awards/photo-guidelines.php3

The judges are first-class from a journalism background. There is no prize
other than a line on the ol' resume.

Seems to me that PF members might find this project worthwhile. The 2002
winner was certainly not up to the quality of the better PF gallery
contributors.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.