Thermix water control valve

Hey,

I have a Thermix water temperature control valve that needs a
restoration kit.  Unfortunately, I can't find anyone with knowledge of
this company.  Calumet doesn't, know them.  I have not tried B&H but
they don't list them and they are not always the best help for anything
other than buy what's in front of them.  Delta doesn't know it.  Neither
does Powers, Leonard, Leedal, or Symmons.

I did a couple of searches on the net and get over 2k hits, most of them
regarding a Russian company and heavy water.  Anybody got any clues?

Peace!
Sidney
--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack