Post cards

I'm still getting post cards and I've been trying to contact each photographer to thank them for their art.  For those I don't have e-mail addresses for, please know I appreciate the cards very much and am very pleased when I receive one in my mail box.

My most recent is from Robert Hall.  Your "Monument Valley, AZ" is very nice, indeed.  Thank you, Robert.

Marilyn Dalrymple