Re: Thermix water control valve

At 8:32 AM -0600 11/9/02, Rev. Sidney Flack wrote:
>Hey,
>
>I have a Thermix water temperature control valve that needs a
>restoration kit.  Unfortunately, I can't find anyone with knowledge of
>this company.  Calumet doesn't, know them.  I have not tried B&H but
>they don't list them and they are not always the best help for anything
>other than buy what's in front of them.  Delta doesn't know it.  Neither
>does Powers, Leonard, Leedal, or Symmons.
>
>I did a couple of searches on the net and get over 2k hits, most of them
>regarding a Russian company and heavy water.  Anybody got any clues?

I dunno Sydney.  There's a techie at my local camera store who's been
around long enough with school maintenance and retail that he might
have some experience.  He's a long way away from you, but I'm
delighted to ask him if you haven't found any help thus far.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822