Re: gallery review - Angi's

> O.K. folks, that's it...thanks for being patient! And I will try
really hard
> to review more often. I admire those of you who do it every week.
The
> thoughts and feelings are always there but not so easy to put into
written
> words!

Angi
Thanks for joining in!

All review and comments are welcome, the more the merrier.
Every week is ... in some ways though it's easier than occasionally.
Some times though I wonder - doing a *good* review really is hard work
for me.  Since I've restarted doing them I'm not happy I'm doing a
good job - just doing something.

> BOB TALBOT-LIONESS-
>My 13 year old son thought this was the funniest picture he had ever
seen,
AT LAST, someone with a positive opinion ;o)
Maybe I have found my market - teenage kids!

> my 15 year old daughter, thought it was disgusting,
Sigh, well, if the lioness must do it in a public place ...
For me, it's just a part of life - for the local monkeys it would
provide them with a meal in a couple of days.  Now that did make my
stomach turn a bit, vervets sat there breaking up turds to pick out
the grubs.  Yum yum!  I got several shots of them but unless you know
what they are eating ....

> I am not offended, but curious...was it intentional. or was it
timing?
We were a bit of a captive audience for a couple of hours.  The van
broke down about 2 metres from a couple of big males.  We had to wait
for the rangers to arrive before the guide would get out and fix it!!!

The shot was intentional, in the sense that the females in the pride
started to stir, ready to move off on a hunt (?).  I was waiting for
something to happen, then this did.  So intentional, in the sense that
I thought "never seen a nature shot of this before, ho hum - press the
shutter".  But in the 4 years since I took it it has just sat in the
neg file till now ...

> Is it hanging in your bathroom?
Nah, probably hanging it by the head is an appropriate location!