re: gallery review

}I'm becoming more comfortable with PS 7's photo-editing ability
}and feel i've improved my shots quite a bit with it.  Also,
}I'm able to look at other photos to see how they can be
}improved.  If you don't have the program or one like it I
}recommend it--here's how to punch up your pix:

you can not improve by photoshop unless you learn to see for yourself
when you have learned your own picturs you can help others
clever words can not hide a bad photo

when the gallery is again boring and dull it needs more than photshop

the flower is dark
the couple have there back to us
the trees are blurred
the shadow covers to much of the building
the boats are just a mess with no pattern
the street is empty so the pictur has no subject
the picture is a negative only
the sky is too white in the sunset
the man does not smile
the womans face is hidden