gallery review

Hi everyone!  Been a while since I tried this, but here is my gallery
review...sorry to say I can't top Greg's
amazing flair for words!

CHRISTIANE ROH-LAUSANNE= I love this! the interaction, or lack of, lets my
mind make up its own story...the girls are talking about some old lady in a
goofy hat and the boy is trying very hard
not to appear interested, although he is listening very carefully.  Great
"social" shot!

RICHARD COOPER-TAKE COVER-very dramatic. This reminds me of my Uncle's place
on the lake in Illinois. I love the black clouds and the sunlight reflecting
on the water. I like the texture of this one,the soft fluffy clouds and the
choppy water.

KING/ARTHUR-WOLS4-I keep looking at this and trying to decide if I like it
or not, the "fill in the blanks" are a fun touch, but some of them seem
obvious (maybe in my own mind anyway) I do like the expression
on the boys face and the seeming preoccupation of the woman.

GUY GLORIEUX-MONTREAL-LACHINE CANAL-Wow! How Eerie! very cool

CHRISTOPER STREVENS-SIS AND DAUGHTER-As a portrait photographer, I would
like moms head to be tilted toward the girl more, it feels to me like she is
pulling away. I do like the "canvas" look to this, although it's probably
not something I would like all the time.

JIMMY HARRIS-MIMOSA TREE-I have 2 Mimosa trees in my front yard
(transplanted to Indiana from Texas!)  I have photographed the blossoms many
times, but never thought to snap the seed pods! a very different view of a
very pretty tree!

PEETER VISSAK-BEHIND THE CORNER OF THE COLUMNS- Your title intrigued me, I
found myself first looking for a "corner" of the columns, then trying to see
behind!  I like the shadows on the columns
and the stark white building in the background, kinda looks like an "old
against the new" type thing.

BOB TALBOT-LIONESS-My 13 year old son thought this was the funniest picture
he had ever seen,
my 15 year old daughter, thought it was disgusting, my mom couldnt
understand WHY any one would
take such a picture (don't take it personally, she is that way about most of
my pictures!), and I think you are gutsy to take, print and post it~I am not
offended, but curious...was it intentional. or was it timing? Is it hanging
in your bathroom?  Facial expression
is the first thing I notice ususally, and this one says, well, um, as my son
says.."it looks like she is saying ahhhhhhhhh"

DAN MITCHELL-I dont ever have much sucess with the tight cropping, I like
them. especially when the colors and patterns stand out, but mine always
look like, well, mistakes!

EMILY FERGUSON-POND-Living in Indiana, our fall is pretty colorful
too...havent been out to take any photos yet, leaves will be gone by the
time I do!  This is a nice change from the usual
reflection photo, I like the texture the water gives the tree

ANDY DAVIDHAZY-WOW! you must have a really big scanner!!! It reminds me of
those cats on the "catscan" site!

O.K. folks, thats it...thanks for being patient! And I will try really hard
to review more often. I admire those of you who do it every week. The
thoughts and feelings are always there but not so easy to put into written
words!
Angi Turnpaugh
shutterbug123@hotmail.com

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.