Re: Just how do filters work?

"Robert G. Earnest" <robert@earnestphoto.com> writes:

> This would indicate to me that, upon the opening of the shutter, there
> would might be a flood of photons that minutes before that had been
> biding their time having tea with the queen filter mum. Or perhaps if
> the queen wasn't available than probably some gin soaked photons...

Yes, you're clawing your way towards the Truth, Robert...

"Tea", "gin",...? No, it's onion soup. The universe is a giant onion.
Well, to be more precise eight onions, or to us classically educated
types, the octonions. Look, it's all explained here:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/Octonions/

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: