I love Photoshop.......

I shot a wedding this weekend digitally and I was playing around with one
of the pictures.   It was an outdoor shot near an old building.  The Bride
and her maids were posed in front of this old building and in the lower
right corner was a large stone that was part of the area.

My wife said, "Its a shame they didn't carve their name in the rock".    A
few seconds with the pattern maker, text tool, and some layer styles I
carved their initials in the rock.  Man is this a cool program or what.

My wife decided she didn't like it on the picture of the girls, she wanted
one with just the bride and groom.   I found one where they are on an old
wooden footbridge.  It's moss covered and what a perfect place for them to
carve their love initials.   A little more mischief in Photoshop and time
to print.

I would never do this to news photos, but oh the possibilities........

Hee hee hee......
Rob
--
Rob Miracle