Re: postcards

At 09:35 AM 10/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Alan,
>
>I received your beautiful post card.  Thank you.  The information on the
>back is interesting and adds much to the card.
>
>Do you print these cards yourself on your computer, or have them done at a
>print shop?
>
>Marilyn

Marilyn,

Thanks, I'm glad you like the card. Glad to finally have found a use for the
pictures - thanks to Luis.  They are quad-tone black inkjet. I print the
text from Adobe Illustrator and the photo with Piezography. Any word
processor and plain black ink will do. I get a kick out of doing cards.
Lately I have been making cards, mostly for family, from old photos of
myself when I was a kid.

I liked your "found objects" card. Are they from photographs or scanned from
life?  An artist from here in Lansing I know, Kim Kauffman, scans real
flowers and makes extraordinary, gorgeous ink jet prints. She is on the new
Light Impressions catalog cover.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.