Re: Photography as Art?

At 05:57 PM 10/23/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello everyone.
>I am just another list lurker, and have learned a lot from all of your
comments.
>I am a photography major working on a Bachelors at Brigham young University
Idaho.  I am writing a paper for an English class, and have chosen the topic
of "Is Photography Art?"  I wish to pose this question to all of you on the
list, and I humbly request all of your opinios on the matter.  I also would
like to ask everyone why do you photograph? and what, if anything, are you
trying to "say" with your photography?

>All of your comments will be greatly appreciated
>
>Andrew Duncan

Mr. D,

Looks like somebody doesn't want to really do some book research. Kid's
now-a-days, they think everything is on the Internet...

Why don't you ask the list for a bibliography, or if you can't bear to moove
from yer tube, some URL's.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.