Ctein showing dye-transfer prints in Minneapolis MN

This is a relatively rare chance to see new dye-transfer work -- not
that many people do it any more, especially since Kodak discontinued
the materials some time ago now.  You can check out Ctein's web site
at <http://www.plaidworks.com/ctein>.

This is being held at my house, so it's also a chance for any other
photoforum people in the area to meet me, and each other if more than
one of you show up.

  Monday, October 28th, 7:30 p.m. at the home of David Dyer-Bennet,
  3721 Blaisdell Ave S.
  Minneapolis, MN 55409

  Ctein will be showing his most recent dye transfer work, including a brand
  new portfolio of work of Hawaii and photographs of the latest eruption.
  He'll also be showing the latest work in his "Xmas in California" series.

  These home shows only happen once every several years, so don't miss out.

  For general questions, or to make an appointment to see work if you can't
  make the showing, contact Ctein (e-mail:71246.216@compuserve.com).

  For instructions on how to get to Blaisdell Poly or very last-minute
  questions, contact David Dyer-Bennet  (ph:612-827-6521 x3) (e-mail:
  dd-b@dd-b.net)
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net