Re: Gallery

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: Gallery

You aren't talking to the brightest crayon in the box, Gregory, when you are
talking to me {:->  I have no idea what could have been said that I could
have taken as snide or insulting, and I certainly did not mean to allude to
any such thing.   If we are talking about someone's photograph not being
another's "thing,"  I meant that as a complimentary fact.  We each have our
way of seeing and intrepeting everything.  That's what makes life
interesting and exciting.

No need to apologize to me for anything, Gregory, but is there something
else on your conscience  you would like to tell us about?  {;->
> Well I just read my own post and it sounds to me like a snide comment and
possibly insulting. I certainly didn't mean it that way. I really was just
looking for an adjective to stuff between 'the' and 'comments' and
'insightful' sounded positive at the time. So Marilyn, if I have insulted
you, I apologize. I'm grateful for all comments.