Re: Gallery

> You aren't talking to the brightest crayon in the box, Gregory, when you
are
> talking to me {:->  I have no idea what could

Not to worry, Marilyn.....I speak for more than a few of us on PF when I say
there are a "couple" of us here that are a few french fries short of a Happy
Meal!  :))   You're in good company!

Marilyn further absolves Gregory.......<almost>

> No need to apologize to me for anything, Gregory, but is there something
> else on your conscience  you would like to tell us about?  {;->

Yeah, Greggie!  Something else you wanted to share?!
:)
Cheers!
Colette