Re: Just how do filters work?

> The only way we can see through a wiindow is through the fact that
the
> photons intefere both constructively and destructively in just right
way.
> The photons striking our retina are not the ones hitting the outside
of the
> window pane!

Dan

I could start a discussion on how we don't actually know what photons
are, or even if they really exist.

But within the context of what is currently "believed" about them ...
your talking twaddle.

If I have more time later I'll expand with references.  For now
though.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet  ;o)

Bob