RE: Gallery

Well I tend to use words whose meanings can easily be interpreted in such a way that .........

OH ALRIGHT! I admit it! Bobert and I started an endangered bird eating club and at first it was really quite innocent but now its grown too big and I regret ever getting involved in it. Bobert's such a smooth talker though. I was helpless. "Here, have some free wings," he says after a couple of beers and BANG your hooked.

Greg