Re: Gallery

In a message dated 11/6/02 1:07:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, marilyn@rglobal.net writes:

Long May They Wave:  A great photojournalistic (my take on the subject) shot.  I can see this in the newspaper or in Newsweek.

Marilyn  Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I agree with you that my photo is photojournalistic. Since most of my work is street photography with hopefully some composition and and leaving the viewer with a question.
Dave