Re: Gallery Impressions -- to Greg

>Peeter Vissak (Forkload) - Another shirtless Estonian farm worker
>shoveling fuel onto a fire. This one doesn't have the drama of the last
>one that showed the person much closer and I believe standing on a wagon.
>The large clump of forest on the right seems to demand more importance
>than the person perhaps due to its size and the way it blends into the
>foreground. I would really like to see more of the fire. There seems to be
>some interesting colors in there.

That's the way it's going on here.
I'm the chief of a bunch on pyromaniacs.
Just kidding.
I'm a farmer, but without cattle. Every year I have to burn that stuff and
every year it grows back again.
Kidding again.
In fact I'm a fireman and those guys are from my files.
Well, sometimes I even don't know myself, who I am and why there's always a
fire going on.
But there will be more.
Both fire and pictures.

Peeter