color printing

I'm just starting with color printing.  I have a couple of questions.  I
have a processing drum but don't know how to use it correctly.  I'm using
processing trays for my prints.  They keep on turning out all magenta or
cyan.  Does anybody have an online reference that I can look at to determine
what my filters should be set at?

Technical Info:
*Kodak Professional Supra Endura Paper
*Enlarger: Durst M601
*Chemicals for print processing: Beseler RA-4AT color developer and bleach,
B&W stop bath, then wash with water

**the paper box said to start with filters: 0C, 60M, and 45Y

***prints first turned out blue, then we made adjustments as directed, and
then they turned out green, then we made more adjustments and they turned
out red or magenta!