Re: New computer time?????

Hey Doug, Ernst again, Maybe this will get everyone going. ;-)

Time for a new computer, I'm quite the nerd when it comes to computers, but
the old 486 (hehehe) is just not making it any more.  More than likely I'll
be taking the digital plung real soon, Canon D60, and I know I need
Photoshop to help things along and make more money at this photo thing we
all do.  Of course I'm not looking for a flame war, just your honest
suggestions.  What do I need to make life easier.  I know I've heard all
along the the Mac is a better choice when it comes to photos and graphics.

Thanks in advance, Ernst