Re: Hello......

> After so many posts each day I thought the server
> might have bit the dust again....It is the
> weekend!.....

Well, it does seem to be getting unreliable at the weekend again.
But too it was quiet:  you know things are desparate when the Gallery
Reviews start flooding in - nothing else to say.

There is still that style gallery to do.
I for one find it harder to pair the images and authors than I thought
I would.  I even tried cheating but Andy had cleaned out all the
header/exif info that usually lingers in some of the gallery
submissions.  Heck, he hasn't even named them small.jpg, talbot.jpg as
usual  ;o)

Anyway ... shh.  Time to go to sleep.