Re: Hello......anybody out there?

Perhaps you should sign up with other lists too. I am also on a list about
Epson wide format printers. I do have an extra postcard if you want one. The
subject matter is postcardish since Luis said pick something you photography
many times and the other thing I had photographed many times (women) I had
used on the first round. Email me off list with your snail address.