P F Reviews of 10/05/02

P F LIST,

Thanks to all the members brave enough to Post Reviews about the 10/05/02 P F
Forum.  Thank You ANDY!

Seems- there may be a method to invite more reviews on the P. F. Forum.  Just
- 'Take a Silly Picture'  - then retouch it poorly.

P F 10/05/02

jIMMY Harris - The Cormorant Club  Reviews:

The strengths of this picture show through what seems to be a terrible screen
version.
 ahayes@berkshire.rr.com   Alan P. Hayes
A good composition - a fun arrangement.  The technical flaws get in the way
of me enjoying it.
wildimages@lineone.net  Bob Talbot
The cormorants THEMSELVES are like jpeg artifacts --  like a blurry pixel and
the pretty face is consequently messed up.  Peeter pv@hot.ee
 I like the sense of humor displayed in the title/photograph, I think this
photograph has a nice design to it.  marilyn@rglobal.net Marilyn Dalrymple
 But not one outstretched set of wings!  And what's that noise all around the
photo?  It's kinda ugly. elf@cape.com Emily L. Ferguson
Oh, I also noticed the discontinuity in jIMMY's photograph of the cormorants.
I like the birds but how did that smooth/granular texture happen?   Andy
TPSAWWW@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Lyrical title eh? I like this composition partly because without the birds, I
would not like it.  Greg Edwin Fraser  Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca

* * *
In defense - This was the first version I tried before using -'Photo Shop
Clone'-  &  I posted the wrong File.
                   The original Photo (before attempted retouch) can be
viewed at:
                    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4031083&;
a=30375671&f=0

jIMMY

P. S.   Thank You Marilyn & Emily -this next one is for You-!