RE: Best advice ever... (on digital)

> Capture it with digital. Digital cameras can also help you make the
>most of picture-perfect moments ...

While I suport the advice on digital, one should also note that you can't
have a good enlargement, say 16x20, made out of a digital file. Of course,
this depends on resolution, color rendering and viewer's expectations, but
for a 16x20 you would need to start at 4 megapixel.

On the other hand, I have found that digital cameras of major brands up to
the $1,000 range present one or more severe optical defects, such as
viggneting and/or distortion (not barrel, not pincushion, but something more
like "curved trapezoid") and some of them perform poorly in low light.

So, I would settle for a good old Nikkor Q lens with some ASA100 film
anytime.

J.W.P. III