Blue Car Bronx Morning Heading West - revisited

I decided to take another crack at Alan's image but alas the blur still messes with my head and the screaming voices return at my normal viewing distance of 3.8" (I like the wide screen effect). Jeff Spirer has an image of a fork in a road that causes me excruciating pain because it causes my eyes to look in opposite directions. Even at 4 feet away I'm still bothered by the blur but I can take it long enough to get a decent look at her and she is "tres joli" if I may be so bold as to quote from the Gene Wilder classic "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
Although its an inner city shot, there are splashes of intense color in the sea of gray and brown. I also love the distortion of the garage bottom left. It looks as if its perspective is in relation to a different vanishing point than the rest of the image. Did you accidentally leave a tab of acid on the camera overnight? Actually all the building show this somewhat but the garage shows it the strongest. I also like the sign (street light?) supports bottom left. They make me feel like I'm leaning out the window and allow me an entry point into the image.
The blue car is in the perfect location too. Its far enough in to not obscure the sign supports. It forms a triangular relationship with the two rows of parked cars that look to me like they are all traveling backwards towards the bottom right corner of the image.
I would like to go on but again the voices return and I can no longer look.

Greg