Re: Blue Car Bronx Morning Heading West - revisited

At 9:02 AM -0400 10/2/02, Gregory Fraser wrote:
>I decided to take another crack at Alan's image but alas the blur
>still messes with my head and the screaming voices return at my
>normal viewing distance of 3.8" (I like the wide screen effect).

One thing to try would be to jiggle the monitor (or your head). A
sharp slap, just right, to either could set a vibration, causing the
image to clear momentarily.

>Although its an inner city shot, there are splashes of intense color
>in the sea of gray and brown. I also love the distortion of the
>garage bottom left. It looks as if its perspective is in relation to
>a different vanishing point than the rest of the image. Did you
>accidentally leave a tab of acid on the camera overnight?

I think you must be subconsciously picking up on the giant bananas
that appear to be hanging from a lamppost in the left upper center.
Thanks, by the way, I had been wonderingwhat those banans were all
about.

--
Alan P. "thought he had brain cells to burn" Hayes
Pittsfield, Massachusetts