Re: Qkano's Quickie Quibbles (aka Gallery Review 2002-09-21)

At 12:08 AM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>               Rob Miracle - Umph
>Until I looked at thier ball I assumed this was rubgy and wondered why
>the woman was tackiling the chap.
>Timing was great - clarity is even better.
>These shots are NOT easy.   The very very few ones that really make it
>are shots in a million.
>What a way to try and earn a living ...

Just as a point of information, the goal keeper was a boy, just had long
hair.  And normally in soccer had the keeper been successful in tackling
the striker (he slipped out of the keepers hands) it would have resulted in
a penalty kick.

Probably the hardest issue with pictures are like this would be
focusing.   Even with a hyper fast AF system, I miss many close shots like
this because the AF isn't fast enough, especially with big glass.

I will confirm, it is a fun thing to do :-)

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Miracle