Re:RE: Pneumatic tubes was Bitchin' 'tographers

Had a student who did a self-portrait of her naked back (a la Man
Ray, Dali, whoever) with one of those - squeezed the bulb between her
knees, she told me. Hmmmm....
Pneumatic tubes - pshaw! Much preferred those little spring-loaded
canisters that ran on wires overhead.
AndrewF